The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Grand Chain dam.
* Until late tonight.
* At 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 42.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 42.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 42.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of mainly low
Lat... Lon 3727 8908 3727 8884 3714 8888 3709 8907
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
McCracken Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:15 AM CDT Mar. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service