... Winter Storm Warning in effect until 3 am CST Saturday...
* what... heavy mixed precipitation. Additional snow and sleet
accumulations of up to one inch. Total ice accumulations of
around one quarter of an inch to locally one third of an inch.
* Where... portions of extreme southeast Missouri, southwest
Kentucky and extreme southern Illinois. This area is roughly
along and south of a line from Sikeston Missouri to Paducah
Kentucky to Madisonville.
* When... until 3 am CST Saturday.
* Additional details... icing of trees and power lines has caused
isolated power outages and downed tree branches. In addition,
roads will become very hazardous as temperatures drop
overnight. Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carlisle Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 9:12 PM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:22 PM CST Feb. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 50.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 52.0 feet by
* Impact... at 50.0 feet... the first gate is closed at Cairo.
Lat... Lon 3709 8946 3717 8916 3709 8907 3680 8900