The Flood Warning continues for
the Cow Creek near Hutchinson.
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 7:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 10.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 10.6 feet by
Wednesday evening. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at 10.5 feet... there are numerous Road closures northwest
of Hutchinson due to high water. Low water crossing on 43rd street
just east of Pennington floods. Expect Road closure on 43rd street
between Pennington to Hendricks roads. Also 69th street floods
between Wilson to Pennington roads. Then 50th street floods between
Wilson and Pennington roads. Flooding along Pennington Road from
Nickerson Blvd to 50th Avenue.
Fld observed forecast 7 PM
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri
Hutchinson 9.5 10.3 Tue 7 PM 10.6 8.5 5.0
lat... Lon 3827 9805 3806 9777 3796 9786 3820 9816
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Rice Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:45 PM CDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service