The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ohio River at Newburgh dam.
* From Thursday morning until further notice.
* At 10:00 am Wednesday the stage was 35.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 38.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late morning and
continue to rise to near 42.3 feet by Thursday, January 31.
Additional rises are possible thereafter.
Lat... Lon 3801 8745 3790 8721 3780 8728 3787 8745
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Spencer Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:18 AM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service