... High wind watch in effect from Sunday morning through Sunday
The National Weather Service in northern Indiana has issued a
high wind watch... which is in effect from Sunday morning through
* sustained west winds of 30 to 40 mph, with frequent gusts of 45
to 50 mph are expected to start Sunday morning and persist into
the evening hours.
* Brief periods of sustained winds to 40 mph and wind gusts Toto
60 mph will be possible, especially during the morning and
early afternoon hours of Sunday.
* downed tree limbs could cause blocked roads, power line and
limited structure damage. Isolated power outages will be
* Driving in high profile vehicles, especially on north-south
roads could become hazardous.
* Unsecured outdoor objects will be blown around.
A high wind watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph... or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pulaski Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 10:37 AM CST Feb. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service