The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Terre Haute.
* Until Saturday June 03.
* At 11:00 am Saturday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Friday early afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet... water begins to rise in the Izaak Walton Lake. Sheet
flowing water begins in the wetland project between U.S. 40 and
I-70, and during a prolonged flood event project fills about 75
Lat... Lon 3960 8736 3943 8740 3930 8757 3932 8763
3945 8747 3960 8741
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clark Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:42 AM EDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service