... Flood Warning in effect until further notice...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cedar River at Cedar Rapids.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:00 am Friday the stage was 8.6 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage Sunday and continue rising to 17.3
* Impact, at 16.5 feet, water affects the lowest sections of Ellis
Road NW near the Ellis pool and affects the entrance Road to Ellis
Boat Harbor on Ellis Road NW in Cedar Rapids.
Lat... Lon 4212 9173 4170 9110 4164 9121 4186 9149
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:30 AM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service