... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from midnight
tonight to noon CST Monday...
* what... mixed precipitation with freezing rain expected. Ice
accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch are expected.
* Where... portions of southeast South Dakota, northeast Nebraska,
northwest and west central Iowa and southwest Minnesota.
* When... from midnight tonight to noon CST Monday.
* Additional details... the ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Monday. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buena Vista Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:22 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 9:35 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 2 PM CST this
* timing... gusty winds will persist through early this afternoon,
then gradually diminish through the mid to late afternoon.
* Winds... sustained winds up to 35 mph and gusts up to 50 mph
* Impacts... strong wind gusts will make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast to be
31 to 39 mph or gusts will range between 46 and 57 mph. Winds of
these magnitudes may cause minor property damage without extra
precautions. Motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds subside.