The Flood Warning continues for
the Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* Until this evening.
* At 2 am Wednesday the stage was 19.2 feet... and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by this
* At 19.0 feet... minor flooding continues. The Macon Greenway
Ocmulgee heritage trail will begin to flood in areas just north of
the Martin Luther King Boulevard bridge. The public should not use
this portion of the trail. In addition... the lowest sections of the
Charles Jones Gateway Park will flood. Portions of agricultural
lands well downstream will be under two feet of water.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 19.2 feet on Apr 9 2014.
Lat... Lon 3290 8372 3293 8367 3282 8356 3266 8353
3263 8359 3274 8363
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:34 AM EST Dec. 12, 2018 – National Weather Service