... Freeze warning in effect from 11 PM this evening to 9 am EST
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a freeze warning, which is in effect from 11 PM this
evening to 9 am EST Thursday. The freeze watch is no longer in
* Temperature... 28 to 32 degrees
* duration... 5 to 8 hours
* impacts... unprotected plants may not survive.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
433 am EST Wed Jan 17 2018
... Wind Chill Advisory in effect from 11 PM this evening to 10 am
* what... very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills over
a prolonged period could result in hypothermia. Expect wind
chills to range from 20 to 30 degrees along the Interstate 4
corridor and points south.
* Where... portions of central and southern Florida, including the
southwest Florida coast.
* When... from 11 PM this evening to 10 am EST Thursday.
* Additional details... limit time outdoors and dress in warm
layers of clothing to protect yourself from the cold. Remember
to bring pets indoors..
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Hypothermia can occur if
precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and gloves.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Manatee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Freeze Warning, Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 9:31 AM EST Jan. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service