The Flood Warning continues for
the Suwannee River near Wilcox (us 19).
* Until Sunday evening.
* At 8:30 PM Saturday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact: at 10.0 feet: flood water begins to cut off houses in
guaranto Springs, pervis Landing, Pine Landing and new Pine
Lat... Lon 2982 8287 2971 8291 2956 8292 2956 8299 2965 8300 2982 8296
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Levy Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:58 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:27 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am to 5 PM EST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Tampa Bay area - Ruskin FL has
issued a lake Wind Advisory, which is in effect from 10 am to
5 PM EST Sunday.
* Timing... from mid morning on Sunday through late Sunday
* Winds... northwest winds 2o to 25 mph with higher gusts.
* Impacts... strong and gusty winds in the wake of a cold front
will bring hazardous boating conditions on area lakes on Sunday.
Small craft operators may want to postpone any trips to area
lakes on Sunday.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.