The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* From Thursday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 15.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 19.5 feet by Saturday early afternoon.
* Impact: at 20.0 feet: the boat ramp at Estiffanulga in Liberty
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:49 PM CST Nov. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bay City
- Big Blackjack Landing
- Carrabelle Beach
- Carrabelle Lighthouse
- Eleven Mile
- Green Point
- Hays Place
- High Bluff
- Lanark Village
- Magnolia Bluffs
- Nine Mile
- Pine Log
- Saint George Island
- Saint Teresa
- Sun N Sand Beaches
- Two Mile
- Yent Place