The Flood Warning continues for
the Santa Fe River at Fort White.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 26.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 25.4 feet
by Monday morning.
* Impact... at 25.0 feet... damage to homes at low elevation as well as
basement areas underneath homes on stilts is likely.
* Impact... at 23.2 feet... Florida fish and wildlife commission begins
enforcement of a no wake zone on the Santa Fe River from the
centerline of the US 27 bridge downstream to one-half mile upstream
from the State Road 47 bridge.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... minor damage to dwellings is possible due to
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Fort White 23 26.2 Sat 09 PM 26.0 25.4 24.8 24.6 24.3
Lat... Lon 2993 8276 2985 8268 2985 8264 2983 8261 2981 8269 2990 8278
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Alachua Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:03 PM EDT Sep. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Beville Heights
- Buckingham West
- Burnetts Lake
- Chantilly Acres
- Copeland Settlement
- Forest Grove
- Green Grove
- Grove Park
- Half Moon
- High Springs
- Island Grove
- Kincaid Hills
- La Crosse
- Los Trancos Woods
- Malore Gardens
- Melton Manor
- Micanopy Junction
- Newnans Lake Homesites
- Northwood (Gainesville)
- Orange Heights
- Peach Orchard
- Robinson Heights
- Rocky Point
- Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Beach
- Shannon Wood
- South Idylwild
- Suburban Heights
- West Hills