The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:15 PM Friday the stage was 19.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 20.3 feet by
* Impact: at 21.0 feet: ocheessee Landing in Calhoun County is
flooded, restricting access to the boat ramp and parking area.
Kennedy creek at Forest Road 115 in Liberty County floods.
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Liberty Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:35 PM CST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service