... Frost advisory in effect from 11 PM EST /10 PM CST/ this
evening to 8 am EST /7 am CST/ Friday...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 11 PM EST /10 PM CST/ this
evening to 8 am EST /7 am CST/ Friday.
* Temperatures... lowering to 32 to 36 degrees in the advisory
* Impacts... frost may form if winds go calm. Please take the
necessary protective actions. Consideration should also be
given to those in the hurricane recovery areas that may not have
A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jackson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 1:11 PM CST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 4:24 AM CST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Chipola River at Marianna (us 90).
* From late Friday night, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:00 am Thursday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: rise above flood stage by Saturday morning and continue
to rise to near 18.8 feet by Sunday early afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by Monday before midnight.
* Impact: at 19.0 feet: the Florida caverns is subject to closure.
Water begins to flood old US Road east of downtown near Bridgewood
rive. Flooding increases at Turtle Bend Lane beginning to flood
primary access into the area.
Lat... Lon 3095 8525 3073 8519 3061 8514 3061 8520 3075 8523 3094 8532
- Buena Vista
- Chipola Terrace
- Collins Mill
- Compass Lake
- Ellis Church
- Grand Ridge
- Jacob City
- Kent Mill
- Mallory Heights
- Ocheesee Gardens
- Richter Crossroads
- Round Lake
- Sink Creek
- Steele City
- Two Egg
- Waddells Mill