... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to
6 PM EST Wednesday...
* what... snow expected. Plan on slippery Road conditions,
including during the morning commute on Wednesday. Total snow
accumulations of 3 to 5 inches are expected.
* Where... portions of northeast New Jersey, southern Connecticut
and southeast New York.
* When... from midnight tonight to 6 PM EST Wednesday.
* Additional details... be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern New London Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:42 AM EST Jan. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 4:36 PM EST Jan. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pawcatuck River at westerly.
* Until Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:00 PM Monday the stage was 7.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 7.1 feet this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow morning.
* Impact... at 7.0 feet... minor lowland flooding occurs along the
Pawcatuck River. Along Route 3 in Hopkinton, floodwaters encroach
on lowest lying homes in French Village.
Lat... Lon 4134 7189 4144 7188 4146 7177 4135 7174
- Allyn Point
- Avery Corner
- Backus Corner
- Brockway Landing
- Brockway Reach
- Clarks Falls
- Crowley Corner
- Fitch Corner
- Four Corners
- Gales Ferry
- Heilwield Corner
- Jewett City
- Laurel Glen
- Liberty Hill
- Milestone Corner
- North Franklin
- North Lyme
- North Stonington
- North Westchester
- Oxoboxo River
- Smith Corner
- Sterling City
- Village Hill