... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am EST Friday...
* what... heavy snow develops this evening and changes to ice and
rain in most locations overnight. Total snow accumulations of 4
to 7 inches and ice accumulations up to one tenth of an inch
* Where... portions of central, interior northeastern and western
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 7 am EST Friday.
* Additional details... travel will become quite difficult with 1
to 2 inch per hour snowfall rates developing this evening before
the change over to ice and rain overnight. High impact to the
evening rush hour is expected across Connecticut... including the
Hartford metropolitan area.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow, sleet
and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tolland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:25 PM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 11:19 AM EST Nov. 15, 2018 – National Weather Service
Forecast information for
shetucket river below Willimantic.
* At 10:30 am Thursday the stage was 6.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 6.5 feet early Saturday
Lat... Lon 4172 7223 4174 7218 4161 7202 4152 7204
- Central Somers
- Coventry Lake
- Crystal Lake
- East Willington
- Hope Valley
- Lake View Terrace
- Mansfield Center
- Mansfield City
- Mansfield Depot
- Mansfield Four Corners
- Mansfield Hollow
- Mount Hope
- North Coventry
- North Somers
- Perkins Corner
- South Coventry
- South Willington
- Spring Hill
- Stafford Springs
- State Line
- Vernon Center
- Vernon Rockville
- West Stafford
- West Willington
- Willington Hill
- Wormwood Hill