... High Wind Warning remains in effect from 7 PM this evening to
6 am MST Thursday...
* location... El Paso, Pueblo, Crowley and Kiowa counties.
* Cause and timing... this evening into early Thursday morning.
* Wind... north at 25 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
* impact... travel will be difficult due to the strong winds,
especially in Crosswinds along east to west highways. Minor
damage will be possible. Loose Christmas decorations should be
* Additional information... the strongest winds in Pueblo County
will occur generally along and east of I-25.
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern El Paso County/Monument Ridge/Rampart Range Below 7500 Ft Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 3:30 PM MST Dec. 12, 2018 – National Weather Service