The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Bear creek at McKee Road.
* Until Friday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Thursday the stage was 20.9 feet
* minor flooding is forecast.
* Expected to rise above flood stage of 23.0 ft tonight then
forecast to rise to near 24.0 ft after midnight tomorrow then
forecast to fall below flood stage of 23.0 ft tomorrow morning then
forecast to fall below monitor stage of 17.0 ft Saturday afternoon
then forecast to recede to near 5.0 ft Tuesday morning then
forecast to fluctuate near 5.0 ft thru Tuesday morning.
* Flood stage 23.0 ft
* monitor stage 17.0 ft
* impact... near 23.0 feet, the Beechwood subdivision and the trailer
park along the southern end of Bear Creek drive floods in addition
to Applegate Park on the south side of Bear Creek drive.
* Impact... near 17.0 feet, storm drains begin to back up. Street
flooding occurs primarily north of Bear Creek drive and east of M
* Impact... near 16.0 feet, south bike path along Bear Creek floods
downstream of the g street bridge.
Lat... Lon 3732 12071 3739 12042 3725 12036 3722 12063
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
East-Central San Joaquin Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:34 PM PDT Mar. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service