... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST Tuesday...
* winds... southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Locally
higher gusts to 60 mph are possible in the higher elevations.
* Timing... through this afternoon. The strongest winds are
expected this morning.
* Locations include... Summer Lake, Paisley and along Hwy 31
between those locations. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, the Warner
Mountains and higher elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts... travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Modoc County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:13 AM PST Nov. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service