... Wind Advisory in effect until 4 PM PST this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* Winds... from the south 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 to 50 mph.
* Timing... now through 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* Locations include... areas along and near Interstate 5 from Weed
to areas just south of Grenada, as well as the portion of
Highway 97 near the town of Weed.
* Impacts... winds this strong could make driving more difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles. Additionally, lighter
loose items will be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:15 AM PST Dec. 9, 2018 – National Weather Service