... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 4 PM Sunday to
4 am PST Monday above 2000 feet...
* what... heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 7 to
14 inches are expected. Some locations near 2000 feet will see
lesser amounts. Also, lighter 3 to 7 inches are expected in
the Scott Valley.
* Where... western Siskiyou County including Etna and Fort Jones.
* When... from 4 PM Sunday to 4 am PST Monday.
* Additional details... plan on difficult travel conditions. Be
prepared for significant reductions in visibility at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* travel is strongly discouraged because of dangerous conditions.
* If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.
* The safest place during a winter storm is indoors.
* A Winter Storm Warning means that severe winter weather is
likely and poses a threat to life and property. Take protective
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 9:08 PM PST Feb. 24, 2018 – National Weather Service