... Wind Advisory in effect from 4 am to noon PST Thursday...
... Wind Advisory will expire at noon PST today...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 4 am to noon PST Thursday.
* Winds... areas of northeast winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts to 40
mph. Isolated gusts to 50 mph below passes and canyons and near
and along the coastal slopes of the Santa Ana Mountains.
* Timing... early to mid morning Thursday.
* Location... coastal mountain slopes, inland Orange County, and
the inland Empire below the Cajon and Banning passes.
* Impacts... difficult driving conditions due to gusty cross
winds and possible debris on roadways.
* Outlook... gusty winds again possible Friday and likely Saturday.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:00 PM PST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
- Alta Loma
- Bryn Mawr
- Chino Hills
- Grand Terrace
- Lake Elsinore
- Loma Linda
- March AFB
- Mira Loma
- Moreno Valley
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- San Jacinto
- Sun City