... Fire Weather Watch in effect from late Thursday night through
Saturday afternoon for strong gusty winds and low humidity for the
mountains, valleys and to the Orange County coast...
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from late Thursday night
through Saturday afternoon.
* Location... Orange County, the inland valleys including the
inland Empire, and coast-facing mountain slopes.
* Wind... northeast to east winds 30 to 40 mph with stronger gusts
to around 50 mph through and below passes and canyons.
* Humidity... minimum relative humidity of 10 to 15 percent on
Friday and 15 to 20 percent on Saturday.
* Timing... late Thursday night through Saturday afternoon with the
worse conditions forecast to occur Friday morning through Friday
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 2:26 PM PDT Oct. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
- Alta Loma
- Bryn Mawr
- Chino Hills
- Grand Terrace
- Lake Elsinore
- Loma Linda
- March AFB
- Mira Loma
- Moreno Valley
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- San Jacinto
- Sun City