The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until Thursday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Wednesday the stage was 79.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impacts at 79.0 feet... property in low lying areas needs to be
removed. Access roads to oil and gas rigs may be flooded. Levee
gates should be closed before the river reaches 80 feet. There is
minor flooding at this level.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Thatcher l 79 79.0 Wed 10 am 78.3 77.1 77.0 77.0 77.0
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Calhoun Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:35 AM CDT May. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service