Severe Thunderstorm Watch 290 remains in effect until 800 am CDT
for the following locations
. Arkansas counties included are
Arkansas Clark Cleburne
Cleveland Conway Dallas
Desha Faulkner Garland
Grant Hot Spring Independence
Jackson Jefferson Johnson
Lee Lincoln Logan
Lonoke Monroe Montgomery
Newton Perry Phillips
Pike Polk Pope
prairie Pulaski St. Francis
Saline Scott Searcy
stone Van Buren white
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Desha Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Issued: 1:24 AM CDT May. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:57 PM CDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River near Arkansas City
* until Thursday June 08.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 40.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling.
* Impact... at 41.0 feet... river cuts off access to the Oakley grain at
Flood observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Arkansas City 37 40.8 Sat 07 PM 40.5 39.8 39.3 falling
Lat... Lon 3340 9128 3357 9128 3413 9108 3412 9066
3358 9106 3340 9105