The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Wednesday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 27.5 feet by
* Impacts at 26.0 feet... river flows in many side channels and creates
islands between the river and sloughs and creeks. Flooding of cropland
and Timber is occurring. Portions of the National wildlife Refuge
downstream of Clarendon flooding.
* Impacts at 28.0 feet... Maddox Bay off Highway 146 will be closed off
due to high water. Closure of specific flood prone regions as
determined by Arkansas game and fish commission. Some of this area
may include the mike freeze Wattensaw wma... Benson creek natural
area wma and the Sheffield Nelson Dagmar wma.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 27.0 Wed 10 am 27.2 27.4 27.5 27.5 06 PM 01/25
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Arkansas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:53 AM CST Jan. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service