Severe Thunderstorm Watch 290 remains in effect until 800 am CDT
for the following locations
. Arkansas counties included are
Arkansas Clark Cleburne
Cleveland Conway Dallas
Desha Faulkner Garland
Grant Hot Spring Independence
Jackson Jefferson Johnson
Lee Lincoln Logan
Lonoke Monroe Montgomery
Newton Perry Phillips
Pike Polk Pope
prairie Pulaski St. Francis
Saline Scott Searcy
stone Van Buren white
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Issued: 1:24 AM CDT May. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service
Issued: 7:43 PM CDT May. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 29.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall to a stage of 29.0 feet by
* impacts at 30.0 feet... Clarendon storm sewer should be closed to
keep river from backing up outflow pipe. Extensive flooding in the
Delta. Most cropland and Timber in bottoms are flooded. Much of the
National wildlife Refuge land downstream of Clarendon will be
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 29.4 Sat 07 PM 29.2 29.1 29.1 29.0 28.9
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108