The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* From Wednesday evening until further notice... or until the warning
* At 8:00 am Sunday the stage was 8.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Wednesday evening and continue
to rise to near 10.0 feet by Sunday morning, February 25th.
* Impacts at 9.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
* Impacts at 10.0 feet... pastureland and cropland not protected
by levees in Jackson and Woodruff counties affected. Water is
deep along the shoulders of State Highway 18 near Grubbs. Water
over portions of Woodruff County Road 775 north of State
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Patterson 9 8.3 sun 08 am 8.7 8.5 8.8 10.0 06 am 02/25
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Woodruff Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:09 AM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service