The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River at Pocahontas.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Sunday the stage was 21.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 20.7 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impacts at 20.0 feet... flooding of backwater up tributaries is
spreading into lands along the current, Fourche, and black
rivers. Water is spreading towards the northern edge of the Airport.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Pocahontas 17 21.4 sun 06 PM 21.2 20.7 20.2 falling
Lat... Lon 3612 9115 3625 9106 3630 9095 3620 9089
3617 9098 3610 9101
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Randolph Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:47 PM CST Feb. 17, 2019 – National Weather Service