The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river near LeRoy
* from tonight until late Saturday night.
* At 7 PM Tuesday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage tonight and continue to rise near 25.4 feet
by Thursday evening. The river will fall below flood stage by Saturday evening.
* At 24 feet... flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands begins. Cattle in
low lying areas should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3160 8810 3160 8806 3149 8786 3114 8792
3114 8802 3149 8793
810 PM CST Tue Dec 11 2018
... Flood Warning extended until late Friday night for
the Tombigbee river near Coffeeville dam
* until late Friday night.
* At 7 PM Tuesday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 30.6 feet by early Thursday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage on Friday before midnight.
* At 29 feet... pastureland becomes flooded. Livestock should be moved to
higher ground. Old Ferry Road near the river begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3231 8803 3232 8791 3178 8809 3160 8806
3160 8810 3178 8822
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:10 PM CST Dec. 11, 2018 – National Weather Service