... Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river at bevill lock and dam.
* From Monday morning to late Wednesday night... or until the warning
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 119.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 122.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late morning and
continue to rise to near 123.5 feet by early Tuesday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact... at 122.0 feet... cattle in low-lying areas of southern
Pickens County should be moved to higher ground. Cattle are cutoff
in lowlands of southern Pickens County at stages above 122 feet.
Lat... Lon 3321 8827 3307 8816 3287 8813 3285 8822
3301 8825 3320 8832
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pickens Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:20 PM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service